Hello everyone ! Today m here to share my recipe of BUTTER CAKE and the fun part is that you don’t have to use any kind of butter ! Lol 😂
Okay ! So let’s get started !
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar (powder)
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of baking soda
- 3/4 cup lukewarm milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handful of nuts and resins
- Cream oil and sugar together and beat eggs well one by one ! Beat this mixture well add vanilla extract and beat again
- Mix flour , baking powder and baking soda in a separate bowl !
- Add dry mixture to mixture of eggs alternatively with lukewarm milk !
- Continuously mix it with spatula until it gets incorporated !
- You can add more milk for desired consistency !
- Brush your dish or pan with butter and pour this mixture to it !
- Add nuts and resins on top of it !
- Put it in preheated oven for 25-30 mints or until it gets brown at 180 C*
That’s the final look !
- Add dry mixture alternatively with milk in a sequence that it ended at milk ! This will soften your cake
- Don’t beat you batter after adding flour ! This will harden your cake
- Don’t bake it at higher temperature than 180 C* it will also harden the cake!
- You can use this recipe for simple VANILLA CUPCAKES
That’s all for today ! Try this amazing super easy recipe ! You’ll love it and kindly leave your comments down if you have any tips and suggestions ! Lemme know how much you love it 😍