Hey guys ! Greetings from itsbeautybae hope u all enjoyed your Eid and mr. Bakroo now it’s time for a beauty update 💄☺️😘 .. Sorry for the late update as I was hell busy ! M very excited to write about my Eid look so let’s get started from my outfit to accessories !
OUTFIT : 👗👚👖
Got this super comfy outfit from Nishat Linen its kind of a peplum in beige and brown color along with embroided net on shoulders ! The stuff is cotton with beautiful digital printing in beige and brown ! Paired it with black leggings from Limelight !
For makeup I used following products in order as listed below !
- Aveeno cleanser & scrub
- Vaseline moisturizer
- Cover girl primer
- NYC cover up stick concealer
- Catrice nude illusion makeup foundation
- Neutrogena shine control powder
- Maybelline blush on
- Baked collection nude illuminous eye shadows
- Elf expert black eyeliner
- Elf expert black eyebrow pencil
- Revlon ultimate all in one mascara
- Madora London semi matte lipstick in shade Rose Candy 708
- Nail lacquer from stage line N* 21
ACCESORIES : 💍👠👛
- Statement necklace from Apt.9
- Chnnel logo copper golden ear studs from much more accessories
- Wrist watch in gold from Folio
- Mid rings from Boby’s
- Eagle shaped silver ring from impression’s
- Sandals from Merona
- Shades from Dolcegabbana
This is my fav cross body bag from Jessica Simpson ! It’s spacious and in pure leather stuff ! This is a super comfy light weight bag from its strap to body ! It’s in dull golden and brown color !
Ok ! So that was my look for this Eid Ul Azha 🐑🐫🐕🐏🐐 hope u like it and stay tuned for my own yummy meaty recipes in my next blog post😋😋😋😋 ! Comment down how’s it and how was m looking plus feel free to ask anything Huggs and kisses to all 💕😍💋😘☺️
Follow me on Instagram @beautybae999
Like my Facebook page “itsbeautybae”
Like share and comment !
Love from itsbeautybae ! Xoxoxoxo